Monday, November 28, 2011

Brighten Your Life With Colors You Like

Brighten Your Life With Colors You Like (1962)

A few months ago I picked up a great little book that was published by Pittsburgh Paints in 1962. It goes into great detail about how to use color schemes in your home, how to choose paint colors, etc. and it's been an eye-opening read. It's changing the way we're using color in our place, which I plan to write about in more detail soon but in the meantime I thought I'd share a few of my favorite images from 'Brighten Your Life With Colors You Like.'

Dining/Living Room (1962)
Dining Room (1962)
Kitchen (1962)
Kitchen (1962)
Kitchen (1962)
Kitchen (1962)
Living Room (1962)
Living Room (1962)
Bathroom (1962)
Bedroom (1962)

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors...and the Lucy and Ricky twin beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that multi-colored kitchen is MIND-BLOWING! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all those rooms are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site, and keep hoping to catch a glimpse of some vintage melmac xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's spectacular! I'm drooling.....
    xo
    Alix

    ReplyDelete

 

Mid-Century Living Original Content Copyright © 2009-2012 Blog design by Kimberly Lindbergs Based on a template by Ipietoon