Friday, November 27, 2009

Film Poster for HOME


Normally I post all my movie related chatter at my film blog Cinebeats but I recently came across this wonderful poster for the 2008 French film HOME at The Auteurs site and I just had to share it here.

HOME is a comedy/drama and it has just opened in limited release across the US so I don't know much about it yet, but I absolutely love the poster for it. It features the French actress Isabelle Huppert in a really cute vintage looking kitchen surrounded by what looks like mid-century modern furniture and bright cookware. It's incredibly eye-catching and I really like the fonts they used in the design. It would look great framed! Hopefully the movie is as good as the poster looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mid-Century Living Original Content Copyright © 2009-2012 Blog design by Kimberly Lindbergs Based on a template by Ipietoon