Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mod Macabre @ Cinebeats Oct. 1-31

This month I'm participating in the "Countdown to Halloween" blogathon over at my film blog Cinebeats with a little celebration I'm calling Mod Macabre. I thought I'd let Mid-Century Living readers know in case they're looking for some Halloween viewing suggestions or just want to enjoy some vintage Halloween inspired fun.

Hope to update here soon too but I was in a car accident a few weeks ago and it's kind of thrown a wrench into my blogging plans. In the meantime please feel free to stop by Cinebeats anytime and you can also find me on Twitter & Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. The art style is so Stylin'! Am sending your other blog into to someone who is crazy about vintage horror and campy movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like it and I hope your friend enjoyed their stop at Cinebeats.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Mid-Century Living Original Content Copyright © 2009-2012 Blog design by Kimberly Lindbergs Based on a template by Ipietoon